Friday, July 13, 2012

Procrastinating Paris

PDSCF5631 collage1 DSCF54920 collage2

Tell me who goes to one of the most beautiful cities in the world and fails to write about it?!?

Me, that's who.

I know. It's deplorable. I tried though, I really did. However between post-processing, trying out different formats, changing jobs, and even more travel the past few months it eventually became easier to just let Paris hibernate in my SD card.

But excuses are for sissies, that's why I am now dusting these babies off and posting them online for everyone to enjoy. Why, I'll even squeeze in a story or two if I have the time. I literally have thousands of photos to go through coupled with a work calendar that is constantly breathing down my neck, so putting all of them up is not going to be easy. But you know what they say about eating an elephant: ONE HAS TO DO IT A-SMALL-PIECE-AT-A-TIME (not that I condone the slaughter of pachyderms).

And so after that short ado, I proudly present to you:  P A R I S.

No comments: